Friday, July 11, 2008

Probably Something New Would Be Good.

I love my sewing machine.

I mean I love my Mom's sewing machine that I am never giving back to her. I've been sewing small bags and patches, and printing stuff...

I love Smock Shop and the fact that we now have a storefront for 3 months in China Town!

Also - I love Swoon. And I am ridiculously excited to be a part of SWIMMING CITIES OF SWITCHBACK SEA, her latest art project/floating installation/life choice. We're going to take a fleet of seven alternatively powered rafts down the Hudson River for three weeks in August/Sep.. I think I get to be a singer in the performance that goes with the boats.

I will wear sunscreen everyday.

I will wear sunscreen everyday.

I will wear sunscreen everyday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?