Friday, July 25, 2008

leaving for a long time.. and so much to do...

Suddenly right before I leave my laundry list of special items to accomplish gets large and very very demanding. It's hard to prioritize. Do I make smocks for the shop? Do I make smocks for the boats? Do I make belt bags for my nieces, or friends in NY who I was supposed to make stuff for the last time I was there? What about the silkscreening press that needs to be fixed? What about the posters I want to make before I leave? Then there's my room to deal with; Cleaning and straightening and clearing out space for my sublet/friend.

Between this ^^^, family in town who I haven't seen for a year plus, and a part-time day job, next week is going to be a very very very hectic week.

Being away for six weeks is being away for a long time.

MMMmmmmmmm...... it's gonna be SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Then when I get back, I want to look at studio opportunities. I'd like something close and cheap/free, with access to water, and open air/ventilation...

Word.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?