Friday, April 13, 2007

Catch Monica Henk's cowardly killer.


My friend Ki'ke's sister, Monica Henk, was struck by an SUV in Brooklyn a couple days ago. The killer fled the scene. She was taken off life support yesterday. The funeral is today in Queens.

I only met Monica a few times over the years I've known Ki'ke. She radiated light and warmth, and had a smile to match. She was a very fine woman and a very skilled tattoo artist. I can't believe the world is now without her physical presence.

Please help us find her killer by reposting this everywhere (myspace, friendster, your blogs, any news sites that you have access to, etc). Email me for the full size version at: info@redridinghoodproductions.com - please put "Monica" in the subject line.

Ki'ke - my heart goes out to you and your family. I love you tons.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?