Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yes, that does really say "You go girl!"


Yes that does really say "You go girl!"
Originally uploaded by everyday_i_live.
Tod Seelie rocks. For more reasons than just this photo. But this photo is the reason for this current 'Tod Seelie rocks' bit.

He documents constantly. This photo was taken during the maiden voyage of Miss Rockaway Armada this past summer.

**edit 3/24/07 - Tod Seelie still rocks - But recently it was brought to my attention that this photo was actually taken by the lovely and amazing Miss Antlers!

For some reason it was posted on Mr. Seelie's flickr page and not Miss Antlers's flickr page.

Go figure :)

***edit 3/26/07 - OK - last edit for this post:

Tod Seelie and Ms. Antlers both rock even harder because they both took the same shot! But - the one I have here is the one that Tod Seelie took, which is why his copyright is on it. Duh..

Comments:
i'm pretty sure i took this pic, not tod.
 
I took this photo, hence my tag in the corner. Ms. Antlers has a VERY similar photo though. But your initial credit was correct. I don't upload photos that are not mine, nor do I put my © on photos that are not mine. Thanks.

--Tod
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?