Sunday, January 28, 2007

Talia painting at Interbike


Talia painting at Interbike, originally uploaded by pinkfixie.

I got an email from Talia a couple weeks ago. She was selling the painting that she did of my bike bars (the one in the picture above this picture, with a blue background). She told me that some asswipe in SF has been directly copying her art work and selling his lame copies on ebay. He started by listing SIX direct copies. She contacted ebay and they removed those but he only listed more.

I just did an ebay search for him and it looks like he's not selling anything at the moment, but here's the link to Talia's documentation of his complete crap, and the link to Talia's wonderful paintings.

My bars went for a steal at $395.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?