Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ho' Tell Am*damn


DSCN7979.JPG, originally uploaded by pinkfixie.

Fxx, who is an old friend of some of my best friends in NY, took this photo. It was my last night in Amsterdam. I was finally heading home the next day after a total of six weeks of traveling.

Amsterdam is a city that melts my heart. I love it there. The city was so beautiful and crisp. People ride bikes everywhere. Coffee shops sell weed. The Van Gogh museum is there. Really nice messengers live there.

The first night that I was in Amsterdam I called Rxx. I had never met him before, but Dxx and Mxx were friends with him. He is super cool and picked me up from Dam Sq. and rode me Dutch style (think 'side saddle' with my feet dangling daintily to one side) over to a bar.. I was a mess from traveling but he put me in touch with Jxx, who I had met at the Worlds in NY, and sent me over to find him at The Doors.

I spent the rest of my time in Amsterdam doing tourisy things during the days and hanging out with Jxx and other people at night.

I made this sticker in honor of Jxx, Fxx, the other Amsterdam messengers I met, and all the messengers they have hosted in this amazing town.

I know that's a lot of weight to put on one sticker, but it is a one of a kind.

I love my friends.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?