Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cop-cycles!!

Last night I saw a whole posse of cop-cycles!! Seriously. There were like 40 of them all riding down Beverly Blvd. Their backs were blinking with red lights and the POLICE sweatshirts they were wearing gleamed brightly as the sunset cast them in weird warm light. They were joking around and looked like they were having a ton of fun. It was like an exclusive cop-cycle critical mass.

I tried to get my camera out as fast as I could because it was just such an incredible visual experience, but alas I failed, and they turned the corner before I could turn my camera on. Damn. I almost followed them just to get the photo but I didn't want to be pounced on by 40 cop-cycles for some reckless driving infraction or something, and anyways I just don't like to be around cops that much.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?