Friday, March 17, 2006

my haiku series about asshole cops.

Last night 8PM
about to see B.I.K.E. movie
at the Egyptain.

Flashed their lights at me
on Hollywood Blvd.
They ripped cross traffic.

Four lanes later, they
jumped out their unmarked car and
swarmed up around me.

Four big pigs in blue.
My tax money in action.
Couldn't believe it.

GET AGAINST THE WALL!
HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK! cop yelled
GIVE ME YOUR I.D.!

Told me not to run.
KNIFE IN YOUR POCKET? no sir.
I SHOULD ARREST YOU!

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!
THINK YOU CAN WALK WHERE YOU PLEASE??
WHENEVER YOU WANT??

ALL YOU PEOPLE AND
BIKES THINK YOU OWN THE ROAD AND
CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Shocked, I looked at them
shaking my head cuz all I
did was cross the street.

Dumbfounded I asked
"is this a training lesson??"
trainee cop said "yes."

you're detaining me?
threatening me with handcuffs
and arrest for that???

YOU STOP ARGUEING!
WANNA SPEND THE NIGHT IN JAIL??
asshole cop shouted.

Dickheads! Don't you know??
There's WAY more important things
to do with your time.

Threatened me with jail
for jaywalking last night. They
gave me a ticket.

Never in my life
have I been so amazed at
dumb cop behavior.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?